RAWFIT Kettlebells… the world standard in kettlebells
order from our official shop!
Both the Soviet Special Forces and numerous world-champion Soviet Olympic athletes used the ancient Russian Kettlebell as their secret weapon for xtreme fitness. Thanks to the kettlebells astonishing ability to turbocharge physical performance, these Soviet supermen creamed their opponents time-and-time-again, with inhuman displays of raw power and explosive strength.
Having been ergonomically designed by Russia’s leading kettlebells lifters and coaches, these kettlebells are optimally designed for kettlebell lifting. The professional grade kettlebells are used by professional kettlebells athletes world wide in all international kettlebell competitions.
What is a kettlebell?
It looks like a solid cast iron kettle without a spout. It started life in rural Russia as a counter balance for weighing grain. Russian peasants picked it up and swung it around for a bit of convenient weight training.
Over time, the Russian military understood its potential and started to use it, then Russian strongmen, weightlifters and wrestlers. American athletes eventually discovered it. Today it is regarded by fitness experts as the ultimate training tool for all-round fitness and physical development.
How does it work?
Unlike a conventional dumbbell or barbell, the Kettlebell’s centre of mass is displaced from the handle. This means the weight constantly pulls against your hand and requires not only strength and co-ordination when exercising with it, but also the recruitment of other muscles through your arms, shoulders and trunk.
The kettlebell is very user-friendly. You can start off by simply carrying a kettlebell around for a period everyday, lifting it, swinging it, passing it from hand to hand. As your strength and co-ordination develop you can move on to routines, exercises and heavier weights.
What will it do for me?
Everyone can benefit from a regular kettlebell workout: from those who just want to look and feel good, to elite athletes of all kinds. Primarily a kettlebell workout will develop your all-important body core – back, hips and trunk. You’ll also burn fat at an amazing rate and exercise your cardio-vascular system. Because you use your whole body to control the kettlebell you will also strengthen arms and legs.
You can exercise in your own time and space and get genuine results faster than ever before. The overall result will be increased strength, flexibility, timing, muscle tone and general body conditioning. Elite athletes can use advanced exercises and techniques to target various muscle groups and movement patterns.
Who trains with kettlebells?
Everyday people who demand an efficient and extremely effective fitness program. The growing list includes:
• Strength and conditioning coaches and personal trainers all over the world
• Lance Armstrong
• Almost all sports around the world, Rugby, Football…
• RAWFIT Athletes
• Boxing Champions
• MMA Fighters
• British Military, Army, Navy & Air Force
• Defence force operations all over the world.
• Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors
• Celebrities like Sylvester Stallone, Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz & Angelina Jolie.
“For more intensity try kettlebells… it’s a full body workout, aerobic and strength-building”
- TIME Magazine
“Kettlebells, A Workout with Balls”
- Men’s Journal
“Kettlebells, Hot Weight of the Year.”
- Rolling Stone
“Build size, power and functional strength with this unique routine and apparatus.”
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine
“I can’t think of a more practical way of special operations training… I was extremely skeptical about kettlebell training and now wish that I had known about it fifteen years ago…”
- Special Agent, U.S. Secret Service Counter Assault Team
What is the right kettlebell size for me?
The benefits include:
- Consistent dimensions throughout the range 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40& 48kg, therefore there is no need to change technique when moving between weights.
- Made from steel, making them virtually indestructible
- Ergonomically designed for Girevoy Sport (the sport of kettlebell lifting)
- Narrower handle, therefore no lateral slipping.
- Thinner handle making the grip less of an issue in high rep snatch sets. The unique design means that our bells fit comfortably on the forearm and minimise impact. This is helped by using a large diameter bell that increases surface area on the forearm and reduces impact.
- Better ballistic properties due to more mass in the ‘ball’ of the kettlebell
You can buy your Pro Grade Competition Kettlebells (colour coded) and Polished surface cast iron Kettlebells from our offical Store. RAWFIT KETTLEBELLS are the best kettlebells of its kind in UK… BEST value Kettlebells with the CHEAPESTdelivery prices.