Valentine is a career certified personal trainer, TV trainer, strength coach, combat conditioning coach, certified sports nutritionist, weight/fat loss specialist and post-rehab specialist with over 10 years experience as a fitness professional. He is also a husband, father, and lifelong searcher of truth. His training style reflects his background in a diverse range of fitness disciplines, fusing together training styles such as Olympic lifts, kettlebell training, martial arts, yoga, sports-specific and speed-agility training, and specialized training for post-rehab and corrective exercise clients.
Valentine is unquestionably one of the best personal trainers and physical therapist in the UK. He is a master of fitness motivation and possesses a rare combination of deep fitness knowledge and a terrific ability to communicate what will change your perspective on fitness. His insights are highly-valued by the fitness industry and media, and his live presentations and workshops are not to be missed. He is an expert at keeping the “person” in personal training and can quickly identify the most important parts of a fitness routine. A graduate of Future Fit Training & University of East London with a Diploma in Personal Training and Sports & Recreation, Coaching, as well as Weight Management, and Sports Nutrition. Valentine has been working in the fitness industry since 1999.
Valentine is also a Sports Therapist having graduated from Thomas Danby College Leeds. He attained a Diploma in Holistic Therapy which was a combination of Anatomy & Physiology, and various massage disciplines including Swedish and Sports Remedial Deep Tissue Massage. Now specialising in Remedial Sports Massage and Rehab and Injury Prevention treatments.
His formal education coupled with a lifetime of competitive sports and a genuine hunger for health, fitness and strength allows Valentine to provide a very individualised training both indoor and outdoor facility. Whichever approach is taken it is dynamic, depending entirely on the current requirements of the client utilising various tools such as Kettlebells, Olympic Bars, Gymnastic Rings, Resistance Bands to many other unconventional equipment. Rawfit grew out very basic facilities and hence Valentine had to adapt training to fit that. Thinking outside the box has been key over the entire training career. Current client list is varied from those wanting weight/fat loss – to athletes pursing their disciplines from; MMA, Football, Rugby, Triathlon/Iron Man, to even one individual Rowing the Atlantic for the Talker Whiskey Challenge in 2019. There is no doubt that Valentine can you be of some service to you individual need and goals. If he doesn’t consider himself the right fit for you he will be sure to inform you of that. You are his number one priority.
- Precision Nutrition Certification L1 – Essential of Sports and Exercise Nutrition
- Andy Bolton 1-2-1 Workshop on Powerlifting and Strength Training (www.andyboltonstrength.org)
- MMA Conditioning and Speed Training with Coach Martin Rooney Training for Warriors (www.trainingforwarriors.com) and Parisi School of Speed (www.parisischool.com)
- Strength Training with Coach Matt Wichlinski TSS Athletics Strength Shop (www.tssathletics.com)
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor MAXBELLS – Steve Maxwell Strength & Conditioning (www.maxwellsc.com)
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation (www.ikff.net) 2010 under Steve Cotter.
- Russian Kettlebell Training with Coach Andrew Stemler London Crossfit
- Adaptive Martial Concept, JKD, Thai Boxing, Filipino Martial Arts studying under Dave Shaw
- Jeet Kune Do (JKD), Keysi Fighting Method (KFM), Progressive Fighting System (PFS), Jiu-Jitsu studied under Sifu John Hands
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) studied under Dave and Ian Butlin
- Jeet Kune Do (JKD) Seminar with Sifu Rick Faye
- Combat Submission Wrestling (CSW) Seminar with Erik Paulson
- Tae Kwon Do Moo Do Kwan studied under Grand Master Errol Willimans