Earlier today I came across some a “fitness professional” promoting their online product of ‘get lean in a certain amount of time’. Blah-de-blah-de-blah… It comes with a squeeze page and all, which has so much writing and arse kissing testimonials, that my dyslexic brain cannot process. In my humble opinion 95% of online fitness products out on the net are bullshit. But then you knew that already when you spend only £/$100 on it and saved £/$999. They have probably bought the programme and ebook from various PLR firms in India or alike and added their logos etc. I don’t blame the trainers selling products cause they are trying to make more residual income and there are plenty of idiots to buy them. Not one but probably 10.
You already know what you have to do to get lean, get strong, and get fast. If you have bought into the 12 weeks get lean programme and it does not work then its fair to say that it didn’t, cause you are lazy. Every programme works you just to have to apply it. And remember you are not going to die after the 12weeks you are in this fitness malarkey for the long haul.
Here is my advise:
1. Keep training simple.
2. Rest is very very important as beasting yourself can only last so long.
3. Don’t forget your joints and overall suppleness, you will miss them when they are gone.
4. Stop buying into the bullshit tons of fitness professional are selling you. Its marketing gone all wrong.
5. Remember its a journey and you are in it for the long haul.
6. Be patient but constantly be persistent and hard working.
This is Valentine Rawat signing out. Peace be with in your quest for peak optimum fitness for your time on this our planet earth.
Following video I am demonstrating how simple your workout has to be: Home Kettlebell Training